• Baron23
    They just put up their unboxing and app vid and will be following shortly with a usage vid.

Very interesting and perhaps competition with the MV-1, Grasshopper, etc for on-demand portable

• grizzlybear
    Yes usage is the big if here but I look forward to this guy, Been a while in progress nice to see it in reality.
  • VapeCritic
    Sweet thanks for posting!
  • Rockytdogg

Yes! Thanks!

So many questions.... it has to be connected by usb to change the settings on the device? no Bluetooth? It also looks like they're doing exactly what I asked Ghost to do with the app early on in the beta testing.... make all 5 levels adjustable and be able to save them as a nameable "preset"... the "physical" preset options are cool as are the lights, I guess... Watchout Ghost!
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Yeah man, I saw this pop up too. This is on demand? That was one thing I didn't pull outta what I read. If this thing is on demand with four chambers... yoooo... that's sick man. I was excited was I saw this a few years back man, I thought it was vaporware. I gotta get my hands on one of these things. MV1 is hard to beat man. If this thing has the draw and the on demand nature that the Mv1 has, yeahhh that is some competition. For sure it'll beat up the Pax and IQ if it holds up the promise and has the same kinda draw you'd get outta those devices. Yo, pandora's rubix cube has me interested yo
    This is like a hellraiser cube man, or one of them borg cubes
  • SirCrackKillaH
    This is on demand... wow man. Yeah, I wanna play :D
    Four chambers without having to fumble with pods or anything is sweeeeeet
  • Karec
    waiting for this for a while, very curious about it, lets wait for users reviews
  • SirCrackKillaH
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5dbf6o

Dude makes it look like it pulls easy yo.. after looking further into it, this thing has been talked about for a little while now. If this thing does concentrates, flowers, everything... goodness.. now I see why this mysterious cube had such buzz.. little borg cube will assimilate you man. Multiple quad pod type shit with the spinny reloading system.. that's pretty cool.
  • Jack-vic
    https://www.hazevaporizers.com/product/haze-square-vaporizer/?afmc=1p
    Its on pre order now. Shipping late january 2018.
    Im getting this one!!
    I have the Haze v3 and its been great as a portable vape everything vaporizer. :-)

Regards
  • Jack-vic
    Love the name “ The Borg Cube” You will get high, resistance is futile.
  • Mustang52
    Does a preorder charge right away or when it ships?
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Right away. I'll copy what they said...

Hello Everybody

Yes the site is ready now for pre-orders with the incentives posted there. We have received several orders already and we will honor them although the site was not completely tested for the product pages yesterday.

The pre-orders are made available to FC forum users first and will not be announced on our Social Media, Newsletter or other sales channels for another 2 weeks to allow all FC members who would like to place orders, get their priority placement first. That is the reason the page cannot be found on site search yet.

Our first inventory that is arriving in late January, is in limited quantity and it will be shipped as first come first serve and we will wait the 2 week period to announce.

Here is the page where you can place your orders:
    https://www.hazevaporizers.com/product/haze-square-vaporizer/?afmc=1p

Here is the official Square page
    http://hazesquare.com

You will be charged for pre-orders. Your payments help us from cash flow perspective to stock full accessories and in return, we provide the incentives that are posted.

We will be posting the usage video that we promised, over the weekend.

The Square will not be part of the upgrade program for now but it may change later in 2018 once we have a better understanding of the needs.

Please let me know if you guys have any questions or suggestions. As usual, your feedback is much appreciated.
  • Mustang52
    Thanks for that. I hadn’t been checking FC. I got my preorder in. How do they know who’s a fc member or not when preordering?
  • KLo
    oh oh .. release the fiend
  • VapeCritic
    ooooo interesting I forgot that it was under $200

the circular heating coil i see in some of the pics looks very similar to the coil used in the FF2
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Yeah the under $200 kinda hooked me. I thought it was like $179 and $229 or $249 for some reason. Low price point is definitely a plus. Curious though on performance. The coil does look firefly-ish and if it's user replaceable, that's pretty cool. 10 year warranty is cool too.
    I don't think they know who came from where lol, I think they just want established cash up front right now.
  • Baron23
    I am very interested in the Haze Square but will wait a while.

Bit too much "early adopter" lately for my tastes! LOL

The battery is not a standard size but is owner replaceable (two screws to get at it, and then it has clip on terminals so was made for owner replacement), the heating coil is owner replaceable (brilliant and badly needed....that means you can also get in there to clean it, yeah?), full convection.

Sounds like a great vape but the its still vaporware but will soon be in owners hands. I'm very interested in their take on it.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    I'm like you on this barondude. I really want to see the user reviews pop up. It seems to be assumed that another generation will come out based upon the 'free upgrade' that is given to the early adopters. This thing looks sweet but if the only real incentive is a cleaning sheet and I'm not seeing spare pods available yet, I'm holding off too. If it is kick ass though, hells yeah, it'll replace my IQ as a discreet portable for sure. Four chambers to me is a big deal.
  • Magicman
    Wiseman say...
    Never pre-order vape.
  • Karec
    I was hooked on this device 1 year ago, i even waited a couple of months before going IQ but their webpage for a full year was out of stock.... but now i will wait for users reviews before thinking of buying 1
  • KLo
    nice infos! Been keeping a lookout for the square since the Champs demo 2 yrs back? Maybe not that long, but feels like. Even tho i got the shakes for a new portable, i get vibes new devices will windfall this year. Haze might get me with the 4 chamber convection profile. Price is decent, too.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    vu9l353gpahe8tef.jpg
    fibu5h13838bx2xt.jpg
    Borg cube type shit yo, straight assimilate everybody yo
  • VapeCritic
    You better pre-order my vape Mr Magicman 8-)
  • VapeCritic
    I think I might be able to get one of these soon I'll keep y'alls posted
  • Jack-vic
    Cant wait for that man!! :-)
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Thank you baron! Awesome bro!
  • Baron23
    (Y) :D

VERY interesting offering, yeah?
  • MAbud
    Yes! After watching the videos I am much more interested. That multi tray and quick heat time is killer for portability
  • SirCrackKillaH
    bro, that thing right there looks like gold to me. Look at the AVB. No doubt. The on demand nature with the stupid fast heat up times look good. Dunno, I'm still on the fence right now with whether to purchase the initial batch or waiting a month or two for the next.
  • Baron23

Well, we are all different and some like to be on the cutting edge, beta teams, develop mods for their vapes, etc.

Me....I'm just a little burnt out at the moment on being an 'early adopter' and will wait a few months for some real world owner experience.

But Haze does have a pretty good reputation for quality so I'm hopeful this device will be solid.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment