• UbarDog
    s-l1600.jpg

Circlip Retaining Ring 304 SS is best i can find thou- only a short search
  • The Fun Part
    lol yes like the photo above. I do want to be on the list but i can't be sure I will have the cash in time. Second batch list?
  • Mangouste
    Hi put me on the list please (if you sell to french people)
  • Respect the click
    Add me to the list pls.

The battery v box mod version.

Is there anything to consider performance wise when choosing which to get?

I guess battertmy takes away the variables so its easier just put battery in and vape away but does the box mod version give better performance?
  • Bud

Just added you to the standby list thanks for asking!!

I'll know within the next couple of weeks the total # of units I can make in the first batch, I'm waiting on some replacement slides and hopefully they turn out good :ok:
  • Bud
    Thanx! :strong:

(if you sell to french peopleMangouste
    Absolutely :up:

I'll go into detail about this in the video I'm making for it, the box mod gives you greater control and the holder-only part is lighter and dummy-proof. The only thing is that I haven't finalized the battery protection yet in the holder-only version, it's tricky :roll:
  • Dubmonkey
    Please add me to the list. Thx.
  • Rambomst

If I am not on the list can you please add me. Looking forward to picking this up.
  • Ambush
    @VapeCritic I am on the list for G43. But I have heard you speak of unprotected and protected batteries. I only have a battery that came with my Starry. I'm looking to get a couple batteries and a charger for them to work with G43, what would you suggest?
  • highasakite
    @VapeCritic

Here is the low profile 18mm female to 14mm male that I found. It looks like it might work great as an Elev8R bowl too! $1.57 each for 100+

18mm to 14mm
  • Ctipp22
    Excited to hear the initial tester reviews.
  • Dr green thumb
    He needs to send a vape out to other vape reviewers and get their feedback
  • Ctipp22
    I think its not meant to be a widespread product like that yet. I am sure out of all the first batch orders people will speak their minds..
  • Dr green thumb
    first batch orders yes. It would be nice for more reviews that do not have a stake in the product. Yes I know bud is a reviewer but what person who is trying to sell their product would say anything negative about it. You dont see infomercials on TV saying how shitty something is but you can have it for 3 easy payments of 29.99
  • Ctipp22
    I understand that perspective. Its hard to buy something you haven't tried or heard reviews on. Although I can tell from streams how it works. with the mod it will be adjustable to your liking as well. Just don't buy it and we will all be sure to report how its working, then you can decide.
  • Ctipp22
    I also think if Buds vape wasn't performing to his liking he probably wouldn't sell it
  • Dr green thumb
    I'm not discounting bud or his work. I've worked in several professions and you always run your work by your peers even if you dont like them for their opinion. The best way to tweak your product is from their feedback
  • Ctipp22
    ONLY if you want your vape to compete with other vapes on the market. Really having a review system publicly for a community project like this, & at this stage wouldn't really make too much sense. But I hear ya. Maybe something to ask Bud if you aren't clear on how you think it will perform.
  • Dr green thumb
    I have been watching all the videos for a very long time. I have no questions with the performance. I'm just saying if there is something better that bud didn't see and somebody else can tweak them.
  • Ctipp22
    ya I gotcha brotha
  • Bud
    Shouldn't the other reviewers buy one to be completely objective then? None are on my waiting list :chin:
  • Dr green thumb
    I was thinking you could do that for your own benefit. This would happen behind the scenes without public reviews. They just give any input or tweak suggestions directly to you.
  • Bud
    I did consider this and my first instinct was to send it out to everybody, but after reaching out to the first reviewer and not getting a response I put the kibosh on that and decided to just select a handful of experienced testers.

Just so everybody knows the 11 beta testers I chose were only picked because I know they'll give me their raw feedback and won't just kiss my ass, they're going to help me find any weak spots that I can try and make last minute tweaks to before producing the rest of the units, and they have about a week to do it :sweat:
  • zancru

I never received that email, did I missed something? ;)
    How did you get my address?? jajajaja
    But, seriously, tell those suckers to go through an 1/8 at least per day jajajaja make that G43 sweat balls jajajaja
  • LabPong
    But, seriously, tell those suckers to go through an 1/8 at least per day jajajaja make that G43 sweat balls jajajajazancru

# pleasefundme.now :flower:
  • jmartin12
    @VapeCritic Could you add me to the standby list please, Bud.
    Much appreciation!
  • Baron23
    the 11 beta testers I chose were only picked because I know they'll give me their raw feedback and won't just kiss my ass,VapeCritic

Yeah, Bud knows we are all died in the wool assholes so no butt kissing will be happening.

Perhaps some irrational tantrums, a few cases of hysterical over-excitement, but absolutely no butt kissing.

tenor.gif
  • UbarDog
    tenor.gifBaron23

Ohhhh you cheeky monkey.

This Gif made me laugth alot longer than it should have
  • Ctipp22
    and I don’t mean to speak for you.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code