• Chris Larson
    I agree. The G43 should probably be priced around $200 with the mod included. I hope that Bud and Hazel have success with the initial launch of the vape and are able to get a better price for it in the future!
  • Paul247to
    me after hitting the G43

tenor.gif?itemid=4384766
  • Dr green thumb
    bad picture :lol: I just watched it for 4 minutes
  • Paul247to
    I'm STILL watching it :rofl: help!
  • chargerfan05
    @hazel @vapecritic looks awesome please add me to the waitlist
  • Illinois
    Just ordered the G43
  • Ctipp22
    lupep2cipcqtjdu2.jpeg
    My G setup! Lovin’ it!
  • Highdarr
    Hi realise I'm late to the party @vapecritic but would it be possible to get on the waiting list ? This looks unreal
  • Hazel
    I f-ing hate you so much right now lol

1) I can’t unsee this.
    2) I can’t stop looking.
    3) I’m scared to scroll back up the page.
    4) It’s hysterical but feels like #seizuresalad :lol:

I sent a Barbra Streisand gif like this in text and it was replaying over and over and over again forever... had to force text shit to bump it out of view. :lol: :sweat:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not sure if I replied to you about the stands. I don’t know if you need a stand per se but I really like them, they coo

**Standy makes you dandy!**

Stand is beneficial if you don’t keep the G in a rig or stored in a case all the time. If you wanted to keep it on your desk for easy access or in a secure holder while taking the basket screen out, stirring, reloading, etc.

Stand also let’s you make everyone jealous AF by displaying the beauty and sexiness of the glass beads and minimalistic design of the G43 - -

*Pro Tip*
    :point: If you put G in stand near sunlight the reflection of the glass beads, slide, and stand coupled with the glass rod and silver coil bounce off each other to make the G light up like a million diamonds! :starstruck:

#diamondvape #notforhaters #myG43bringsalltheboystotheyard
  • LabPong
    ↪Paul247to
    I f-ing hate you so much right now lol

1) I can’t unsee this.
    2) I can’t stop looking.

I sent a Barbra Streisand gif like this in text and it was replaying over and over and over again forever... had to force text shit to bump it out of view. :lol: :sweat:
    Hazel

haaaaaaaa

I used my add block plus to "right click....block element".......then it was gone and I now do not suffer from mindless zombie starring. :joke:
  • zancru

**Standy makes you dandy!**
    I’m all about standby dandy jajajajajaja
    Well done ;)
    Nice shilling jajajajajaja do you get paid by VCBud? jajaja
    I like the jealous AF & million diamonds parts jajajajaja
    But, seriously AF, I need to get my greasy claws in one of those, all for the jealous AF part ;)
  • Paul247to
    cheers my friend. Great taste in gear :100: I love my G43 :love:
    1r5ti4tc7j5bixww.jpg
  • Paul247to
    ↪Paul247to I f-ing hate you so much right now lol

1) I can’t unsee this.
    2) I can’t stop looking.
    Hazel

:rofl: Sowwy?? :razz:
  • McNuggetsTrip
    @Illinois what number are you? :eyes:
  • Hazel
    genius! What do you do though when it’s on your... PHONE!!! :scream: :monkey:

jealous af is the only way to be, duh! JAF Club! :cool:

Please join my Jealous AF Club here: :sweat:
  • Hazel
    You got it, just added you to the wait list! You're #269. :fire:

Yes, yes, and hell yes I can add you! You're now on the list and you're #270. :fire:
  • McNuggetsTrip
    Can I bug you for my number aha
  • dhuslin
    Hi, I signed up to the G43 waiting list, but I can't find my name on it (I may have missed some posts!). Could you please check Hazel or Bud?
  • Hazel
    lol of course, you're #176. :cool:

Hey D whats up! The list you're probably talking about was not in the order people were on the list or the full list. Bud just posted a partial list like the first 100 or something like that in alphabetical order. There's no public list, it's too hard to keep updating everywhere but we have it on our end, and have no fear, you ARE on the list, you're #122. :cool:
  • dhuslin
    Thanks so much for your very quick answer! Now that I know where I am, I'm getting excited!!
  • Lucic and Chong
    Now it's a little too early to jump to conclusions, as some of this may also be "shiny new vape syndrome". But I think I might just have a new favorite and daily driver.Lucic and Chong

No.....not too early.....soon you will understand that you are on an permanent honeymoon! haaaaLabPong

Update- it's not just "shiny new vape syndrome", @LabPong was right, I do have a new favorite and daily driver. The vapor is just so pure, clean and intense, with those yuge rips. The only real negative that I can find with my G is the warm up time. But even that doesn't bother me.

Most of my sessions are planned enough that I can wait 4 mins for it to heat up. It's not like a bell goes off and I need to get high within a minute or my life will be ruined. Heck, I usually spend 4 mins deciding which herb I'm vaping, and grinding it to get ready anyways.

Well, I guess it has one more negative- my other vapes are getting lonely and dusty since I got my G43.
  • jqcj5
    Hey Bud and Hazel,

I'm pretty sure I requested to be on the list for G43. Is there any way to verify if I'm on the list?
    Thanks, John (jqcj5)

• Mmafighterthe26
    Can you put me down on list. G43 and a mod.
  • Mangu
    Hey @Hazel hope y’all are doing terrific....Do I have a better spot in line yet by any chance?
  • Hazel
    hey! Yes, just checked and you’re on the list! :strong:

Yes, of course! Just added you to the list! Please create an account in the store (pls use same email as for Vapelife) so we can give you access to order when its your turn.

https://shop.vapelife.com

Hey, not too much movement yet, but you’re in the early 200s! :pray:
  • McNuggetsTrip
    11kx9ul38tm3a0q3.gif

When I get my G43
  • Danny J
    Hey Bud, please add me to the waiting list for the G43 and let me know if you need anything from me to confirm my order.

Thanks man!

Danny J
  • whoisnate
    Bud-

I'd like to be added to the wait list, thanks!
  • Coffee and Bud
    Please add me to the waiting list - many thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube