• BobCat
    You are the planner in the relationship. Bud only plans his 'daze' not days.
  • Hazel
    I am DEF the planner in the relationship. :lol: :100: :100:
  • Magicman
    Oh you are shitting me. The cat did it?
  • Magicman
    Cat ate internet wires.
  • BobCat
    @Hazel @VapeCritic

Here is YT's official link to copyright free music and sounds. Some of the sounds are decent. One of the 'Baby Whining' or 'Crying' sounds would be funny for Bud to use.

https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music?feature=blog
  • EconMan

The strange perpetually redefined madness of intellectual property rights :scream:
  • Hazel
    Haha awesome! :cool: Have to check this out in a bit..b/c I'm about to run to the gym to train in this monsoon we're having in NY (apparently) lol! Crazy wind and rain overnight and so far today. Anyway, I opened another tab with it though so I don't forget to check it out with Bud later. Thank you for trying to help, as always, you da man!! :strong: :strong:
  • VapeCritic
    My view during streams

ucnociltzxg8hykw.jpg
  • UbarDog

Love how the view of both "Display" cabinet are are blocked . You should be able to see your vapes to draw insperation from :love:
  • androponic
    I just have the strong desire to knock something over... jajajajaja. Woooooooo!
  • VapeCritic

We good :strong: :lol:

lzh8maqztox9xyzn.jpg
  • UbarDog
    :starstruck: :starstruck: :joke: :eyes: :party:

Drool worthy :D Made me smile
  • zancru
    @VapeCritic
    @Hazel
    Very nice setup you guys have there ;)
    Probably you already know these tricks, but maybe not.
    I worked for years, as a LIVE Spanish LatinAmerica Coach/Teacher. Meaning, I sit for hours at home, in front of my laptop, teaching Spanish in front of a camera and lights, online.
    This is a well known company. Enough said.

You have some tricks already covered....
    -a daily, familiar setup, try not to change your surroundings, people online, tend to feel uncomfortable with changes.

-you have a background, but is afar from your physical outline, and random shaped and different patterns and colors, looks awesome.
    But your camera and computer probably are working extra hard to keep up on the depth and other stuff, never use the “auto zoom”, from your silhouette outline and the background. Maybe moving your desk and stuff closer to the back wall will make some change.

-your audio is very good.

-you dress familiar and kind of always the same, that’s very good, avoid eye catching logos, brands, music rights, etc etc that traps viewers attention from your talk and doing.

- always hook up your online connection to your PC/laptop through a good Ethernet cable, disconnect the wifi from your streaming device, try to physically disconnect all wifi connections from all your unused electronics.

-encourage viewers to stay on LIVE CHAT, and plug their online connection, Ethernet cable where possible, and close the wifi on the viewing device if possible.
    If THEY have cheapo internet connection, they should stream at low 360 or 480 rate, no 720 or 1080, when they have 30 plus ping, and probably 5 upload and 1 download jajajaja. On Cricket or Metro PCS, or any cheapo carrier. West coast shitty carriers here :(
    I run Comcast-Xfinity “Monopolio Capitalista TM”
    jajajaja
    No other choices here, gotta love capitalism and free competition, right??? jajajaja
    Super expensive shitty connection, or even shittier cheapo connection by dish or else.
    I pay $50 plus monthly, just basic internet, and the best I get is kind of this....
    q97qcpfdqc73x7he.png

Not to try to run a shitty system, in a very high speed streaming.
    It’s not your fault, I already said it, you’re racing a Ferrari in the Autobahn, they are driving a Camry in a one lane dirt road.
    New good smartphones (iPhones or Samsungs) are probably way better than shitty PCs or laptops, or old systems to watch a Live stream.

-lightning is good, but I used to tape very tightly, A4 white printer paper, regular one, in front of the lights, that will take the edge on your eyes ;) and you’ll strain less your eyes.
    You don’t want “patas de gallo” on the side of your eyes from, years of squinting and straining your eyes, because the front glare emanating from those LEDs will do that.
    Straight to your eyes lights, in your case, can be painful in the long run.
    -Point those lights to the ceiling and from left/right angles.
    You have LEDs, those are fancy and good.
    Probably you can place one of those lights, on top of “your” left window while facing the camera.
    -a better camera will help as well, I’m talking circa 2008-2011 about my setup, I try to run the same camera now, and it’s grainy on my 2015 laptop.

Sorry about all the rant and tips to help.
    Stay vaped.

Streamo today??? ;)
  • Ctipp22
    Stream today? missed the last few
  • zancru

Tag them ;)
    Put the West Coast pressure on them jajajaja
  • Will90
    Bud, I think you just need to setup cameras around your house and leave them on 24/7 LOL :lol:
  • JermainDeGroot
    Hi Bud or Hazel,

Is there a small stream today?

Grtz
  • JermainDeGroot
    Always wondered what was behind the camera haha
  • VapeCritic
    Stream tomorrow doods!! :party: :party:
  • Hazel
    lol Yep, just a regular ol fan... for reals. We need to revamp his view and his office! I want to make it amazing and high tech and organized!! Ugh a girl can dream. :roll:

Nope, no stream today but TOMORROW we're having our usual Saturday Stream at 6pm ET and we're doing an UGLY SWEATER PARTY with 2 giveaways. So you should totes ma-grotes join and wear an ugly svetty and enter the contest to maybe win.

See here: ykpufuzcx9fqz0sk.jpg
  • Magicman
    Gib up now. El Jefe will win. He have ugly sweaters from the 70s.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    how will we submit our pictures?
  • Dr green thumb
    they are creating a thread for it tomorrow
  • Señor Negro
    Now we understand why Bud loves to do that many streams :smirk:

4bk4a9fexhpw09by.jpg

And why he cannot stop looking forward :rofl:

Lend me any, I don't have ugly sweaters :cry:
  • EconMan

Wow! A lesson! thanks.... that was interesting. :)
  • Magicman
    9e36q8jd24y6tweo.jpg

@Señor Negro outed Vape critic and Magicman. We just pay Hazel to be arm candy.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    Won't be able to stop on the stream that long today :worry: I have a family dinner
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet