• Bud
    POWER HOUR @ NOON ET:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-8uynupKk

Bring your convection vapes :fire:

• Mangu
    Hey Bud,

Do you check your Instagram?
  • Ctipp22
    Crush that Pu$$. Bahahhahaha who said that?
  • BobCat
    You Know What Really Grinds My Buds?Hazel

@VapeCritic Please consider adding 'Bud's thoughts on social media to the innagural edition as a topic. Bud briefly touched on the subject during today's stream. TY!
  • LabPong
    Totally diggin the text alerts! Now I no longer have to worry and search the threads each day to see if there is/was a live stream. :up:

Now I know just when I will have to catch the replays.....haaaaa :sad:

Text alerts are awesome though....it works best this way for me. :ok:
  • Alexis
    I didnt get an email alert for the last stream was it just me? So I missed an hour but was busy after that.
    Im assuming Bud just forgot to send it out?
    I can see that text messages would be really awsome. My phone is an ancient Nokia. Not sure how the texts are sent out, can I sign up for this?
    I don't have internet on my shitty phone.
  • Bud
    Crush that Pu$$. Bahahhahaha who said that?Ctipp22
    lolol i was dying at that one :rofl:

Please consider adding 'Bud's thoughts on social media to the innagural edition as a topic. Bud briefly touched on the subject during today's stream. TY!BobCat
    great topic thanks for reminding me!! :100: :sweat:

Totally diggin the text alerts! Now I no longer have to worry and search the threads each day to see if there is/was a live stream. :up:LabPong
    Excellent :strong:

I didnt get an email alert for the last stream was it just me?Alexis
    Damn really, def not caught in junk filter? I think it went out ok but if it's not working good for you go to this page and you'll see the signup form to receive text alerts, any number worldwide will work and it doesn't matter what phone :sweat:
  • Bud
    I was gonna stream now but I think I'm too tired :groan: :groan:

Tomorrow fo sho!

:100:
  • Alexis
    whoops my bad Bud, I did get the email, I remember nkw 'cos I deleted it from my inbox hence forgot. But It was my mistake not seeing it when the stream began. A text would have worked though for sure. I will sign up thanks Bud. Sorry, memory is sketchy.

Yeah not worth streaming now. Everyone is bushed atm I think.
  • Bud
    Hmmmm what kinda stream today :chin:
  • Will90
    Any kind of streamage will do!!! I've missed the last few :fear: :fear: :groan: :groan:

Edit: Gravity bong.
  • Dr green thumb

Review the vapes of the past year
  • Vegan Vaper
    Please make at least one stream where you show us some cleanage of the G43 in a shot glass.
  • Pakalolo2
    @VapeCritic yo Bud, anything new on the G43?

Got a new Wimec Gen 3 dual from Santa coming tomorrow for it.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    they have. Go check out the past streams :sweat: he said he would make a shorter video for us but this all takes time :ok:

Edit: here's the link :up: https://youtu.be/5MZB7pRsU0M
  • Vegan Vaper
    Yo,thx man! Guess i Need to rewatch that… :wink:
  • Bud
    Gravity bong.Will90
    Lemme see what I can rig up!

Review the vapes of the past yearDr green thumb
    Wooooo i'm not sure if that would take too long or not long at all :chin: lol

show us some cleanageVegan Vaper
    At first glance i thought you wrote something else :lol: I have my cleaning tutorial recorded and just need to edit/produce it, soon i promise!

yo Bud, anything new on the G43? Got a new Wimec Gen 3 dual from Santa coming tomorrow for it.Pakalolo2
    Nice! Slowly but surely moving towards full release :strong:
  • Ctipp22
    cyodzlhubovrzshu.jpg

Bud Today
  • twhc291
    Gravity bong.
    — Will90
    Lemme see what I can rig up!
    VapeCritic

The improvised gravity rig hit OK the first couple draws
  • Bud

You're right it wasn't terrible, could be better though and I'll work on tweaking it to see what can be done, I just ordered that glass Gravitron thing too which should work a lot better :cool:
  • Señor Negro
    Not only missed that last one, I won't be (most likely) be able to attend tonight's stream either! :cry:

First time I will miss 2 streams in a row, but these days are just a madness of social meetings that don't let one time for anything else :scream:

With that said, enjoy your chilling time and I'll see if I can make it to the end of the stream if it's long enough.
  • BestBuds
    Dude, at the beginning you guys sounded like you died and decided to broadcast from the otherside. :lol:

Oh and @VapeCritic try some arnica gel for your back. I have a arnica and CBD rub that is the balm! :nerd: see what I did there? Hahaha
  • Will90
    Hope to see ya there broseph!
  • Alexis
    oh well what can one do hey? The pros and cons of having a life! Of course
    the only thing that matters is that you are happy with whatever you are doing and it's always nice to have some decent options even though the negative seems like you are missing something you don't want to miss out on.
    It sounds like that is your situation anyway, so have a great evening man and hopefully you will be able to make some of the Stream if you are lucky.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to Vape Life Forum!