• McWeed
    w5npjraappgfdz4y.jpg
    I have been shattering for about a year now, and this is my system I developed, it works great and everybody loves it haha.
    - 1 Shatterizer Pen (very affordable pen and coil replacements!! A Flawless Design in my opinion!)
    - 1 Toaster Oven Baking Sheet w/ 4 Wax Paper Platters w/ 2 mini magnets on each
    - rolled up balls of shatter (I prefer over using my fingers over metal dabbers that cause the shatter to explode all over)
    - toothpicks to roll the balls into place directly over the coils (metal dabbers stick!!)
    (Some toothpicks will also stick, but some work really good! This is just different wood.)
    - 1 metal disc to stick to magnetic Shatterizer, keeping it balanced and preventing it from falling over easily (search for something like this: Universal Mount Metal Plate for All Magnetic Car Mount Cell Phone Holder")
    Get your shatter at the right temperature before breaking it up and rolling it into balls, I put mine by the cold window for a while a head of time. (or a fridge for a few minutes) Trial and error! It's just so much easier to grab one or two little balls and drop them in my pen!! :D

Happy Vaping! I'm off to the clouds ;) haha!!!
  • Mangu
    looks like you’re in for a great night ! Enjoy
  • juxt

Yeah how long does that tray last? 20 minutes? j/k ;)
  • Dr green thumb

Breakfast, lunch, dinner and the rest for evening and overnight? :grin:

Very nice
  • EconMan

Somehow you've managed to present this in a manner that not only is interesting but appeals to my mathematically oriented OCD. I want to come party with you and bring my Puffco Peak.... the thought of dropping a cute little "ball" into it is so satisfying. :cool:

You have given me an idea. Right now I have some nice budder, I'll try putting some "big drops" on some parchment, freezing it, and then see if I can make some frozen budder drops, rosin drops, etc.
  • UbarDog
    I can see it now rich tokers playing "shatter pong"
  • McWeed
    haha shatter pong sounds fun ;) loser gives next ball ! ;) lol
  • EconMan

Meant to ask. How do you like the Shatterizer. Specifically, smoothness and coolness. It seems like it would just be hot and harsh....not much room for cooling? If not, then need to consider it.
  • McWeed

The Shatterizer is totally smooth and cool, I never cough until I get to the tar at the end. While you breath you can see the smoke circling around the bubble like a hurricane, go to their website, they have tons of videos of people taking gigantic hoots without coughing! It's the best pen I've ever tried by far without a doubt! Maybe the angle doesn't look that good from this picture but I just compared it to the Yocan Evolve Plus XL and the distance between coils to top of mouthpiece is actually greater with the shatterizer, it is an additional 1/2 inch (slightly over 1/2 inch for sure!)
  • EconMan

I've just never found a "pen" I liked. Just got a Peak and love that but it's hardly portable and gets a zero in "stealth".

I just assumed the airpath was so short, how could it not possibly run hot? Obviously, you like, it isn't that costly, so I'm going to get the $55 one (I assume no functional difference, just aesthetics?).

I also have a Kandy Galaxy but it is so darn messy. I'm not a giant fan. And the taste :vomit:
  • McWeed

Sorry, i don't know cuz I only own the glass tops, I doubt there is a difference though.

lol @ the stealth, yeah thats funny, I would try a black one if u want stealth, you can always switch back and forth with the same Shatterizer.

I prefer the glass because I can see how much I am getting, I have it down where I don't miss any smoke, I press and hold the button while i get ready breathing out for 1-2 seconds, then slowly inhale shatterizer for another 1-2 seconds while still holding, then let go of the button and inhale all that's left in the bubble hahaha! You would be surprised how much smoke there is left in a pen that dissipates into nothing unless you breath in after letting go!

Here is a picture with the proper dimensions:

9qg7djji8x0kjplr.jpg

Shatterizer with all 3 alternate tops.
  • McWeed
    eo28u1d0zuqwzf9u.jpg

My alternate metal disc, I use this for sitting or laying on the couch or when charging, it stays upright better because the bigger metal disc.

I had to flip my shatterizer shatter container around upside down and attach two magnets to get it to stick (magnetically) to the disc upside down (i screw the bottom onto the top lol, it was the only way to get it to stay on.)

So anyway, now i dont even have to reach to the coffee table ;) LoL :D
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet