• Mturner7
    With my desktop vape out of commission and g43 on the horizon, I'm looking to find the best ways to use a vapcap with a rig. I'm also interested in getting a portable induction heater (only one I know of is the portside mini). Thanks @VapeCritic
  • Dr green thumb

Dynavap has a fat mouth piece that $2 that slides on enabling you to use it with 14mm female glass.

https://www.dynavap.com/dynashop/parts/fat-mouthpiece
  • Trix
    Yes follow links it will take you to everything you need. At home this is the only way I use s Dynavap!
  • MasonJar

I have ordered 2x DDavemods Water Wand V2s and they should be arriving tomorrow. Mainly going to use these with my bongs. I highly recommend an IH for the vapcaps... I won't ever go back to using torches unless my IH goes down. The IH makes vaping using the vapcap more consistent.

Pic of my favorite bong for use with the vapcaps along with my DIY IH:

Bongs03.jpg

Here is a build thread pictorial of my DIY IH on imgur: https://imgur.com/a/J9webrH

Short video of the vapcap, bong and DIY IH in use: https://streamable.com/zt6xd

The link to the glass I prefer to use: https://www.dhgate.com/product/7-24-inch-glass-water-pipe-14mm-female-dab/409584593.html
  • Baron23
    Hi MasonJar! I'm not much of a DYI...it has cost me far too much money in teh past! haha

I have been looking at Lucid's IH. Any views?
  • MasonJar
    Yeah I have seen LucidCustoms' IH over there at reddit. If you prefer to get the IH from him, I suggest spending a bit more to get the model that uses a momentary switch... The one that activates by pressing a button either with your finger or with the tip of the vapcap. It is easy to forget to switch off the IH when using it espcially when you are lit... The momentary switch solves this potentially hazardous situation.

User @pipes over at the FuckCombustion forums also sells the Portside mini IH... It is also well regarded. I used his DIY IH thread over there to learn more about DIY IH before building mine.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    love the box you used for your IH. Well done!
  • MasonJar
    Only 2 bucks at the local Dollarama store! I bought three lol.
  • ssaucyc515
    FYI his cheapest model has an on off switch as well as the pressure microswitch for the cap :) love your stuff too!
  • John Cocktostone
    4ctaw1093qft5703.jpg
    t692kyrijk520vdy.jpg

I use a chunk of whip tubing. Perfect fit and seal
  • LabPong
    I use a chunk of whip tubing. Perfect fit and sealJohn Cocktostone

You need some adjustment....your vapcap is in the water..... :gasp:

If you can....move that silicone piece down much father.....you can also use a thick o-ring.

And if you find that does not work....just use an 18/14 adapter or better yet...use a drop down. A drop down will move the hot ass tip away from your noise and eyes....that rig looks like it puts your vapcap up your nose when you draw on it......?

EDIT....after looking more closely at your pics....chop off half that whip tube and then put something over that to make it thicker....like an o-ring. You can tape off the carb.
  • John Cocktostone
    it works perfect like how it is. I have all sorts of adapters but I've found this the easiest. It doesnt hit the water at all. Either I'm high or your high. Possibly both.

f5fjzdr957gluz15.jpg
  • LabPong
    haaaaa John....it is because you did not show the whole thing in the pic with the vapcap inside it.....check that last pic in your other post....looks like the water level is up over the vapcap mp and at the same level in the can....glassical illusion. :wink:
  • John Cocktostone
    ahhh..yes I see what you're saying.
  • MasonJar
    I now have tried four types of vapcaps on glass... The M with the rubber mouthpiece, the M body with a Ti tip and rubber mouthpiece, the OmniVong XL, and DDavemods Water Wand body with a Ti tip. The best for use in the bong from my experience is the DDavemods Water Wand V2 (short stem) with the Ti tip.

I am using a DIY induction heater and the DDavemods Water Wand V2 for some reason produces the most vapor. It also fits best on a 14mm water pipe.

To those who like using vapcaps in glass, I recommend trying the ddavemods water wand V2.

Dynavap-03.jpg

Bongs05.jpg
  • Egzoset
    BEWARE: the constant contest to the "most vapour" is in direct path with respiratory ailment induction, now imagine after a Volcano has performed deep cooking extraction even of systemic pesticides from Trudeau's mari-caca... Avoid black lights as those may turn you fluorescent if you dare play such games! From P210 in the soil, cobalt-60 radio-active sterilization, etc...
  • EconMan

So, we are not what we eat? :joke:
  • Egzoset
    This one ain't cryptic at all: what's the equivalent susceptor weight the average reader is supposed to contemplate??

I'll re-read later, someday, eventually.
  • Ctipp22
    I can never understand the things I read lately. Maybe I’m high
  • EconMan
    Just bullshit on the conversion of electromagnetic energy to heat. From a Quebecian Frenchman perspective and semantics..... I have several dear friends.... they are annoying and pedantic, but if you read around the linguistic differentials and give the devil their due so to speak, they make for remarkable imaginative friends if you can give up some control and not expect the cat to bark. :nerd:
  • SirSixPence

Now that i know your a Quebecois Im gonna have to keep an eye on you. :lol:
  • Ctipp22
    7bsx7zp36idw19a5.jpeg

Groot is all about the vapcap with the wooood
  • EconMan
    Now that i know your a Quebecois Im gonna have to keep an eye on you.SirSixPence

Oh, no..... I'm a pedantic Texan living in Georgia. :joke:
  • Ctipp22
    im a sardine in a can. Sure is nice in here today though, sun is beautiful and the birds chirping. It’s a roomy can
  • EconMan

the Sardine can is under-rated :love:
  • Egzoset
    Euh...

It's peculiar to observe how any discussion with me around systematically get refocussed on forged Drama Queen characters only meant to be sacrified on the virtual hotel of pertpetual/blatant ignorance, as in ZERO experience... Just to serve the toxic egos of installed gurus with all sorts of personal obcessions, like to break the toys of others while denying humanity - except for themselves: it's what they conceive as "socialization" i guess. Character assasination is cool here and everywhere else they are accepted, structured reasoning is an option when credentials can be acquired with BitCoins really!

Not to mention some of those parasites are actually political opponents, racists, you name it.

So the only pedantic attitude here IMHO is that of trolls refusing to DUPLICATE & PEER REVIEW simply in fear of ridicule. While i stand by my writing and i love that it scorches such blind visionaries guided by broken lamps. Imported from FuckCombustion or else to top it all.

It's been going on since 2010, starting with the MLFB buy who just rejected IH technology and expected me to bow, dribbling in admiration... Followed by more like him through the years...

My question remains valid nonetheless. Talk about energy budget, workload, something that doesn't leave an impression of being harassed across the net by a band of teenage girls!

Good day, have fun!! :cool:
  • Egzoset
    WOW!

You must have felt thursty from the long wait, right?

You, You, You - Me! Me! Me!

Your 10 seconds well over. Out of credits!

Now lets seach for NASA boys...
  • Dr green thumb
    Well forget that question
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal