• Dr green thumb
    jkn3ppi1rm97btmo.jpg

http://mistvaporizer.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=74

This looks very interesting. It is a 510 threaded vape similar in idea to rastabuddhatao splinter. Has anyone purchased this or have any experience with it.
  • Mangu
    I’ve been following this and have seen a lot of positive feedback. Some people who refuse to try RBT heaters are giving the Imp some rave reviews (looking at one reviewer @peytonpenn).

I gotta say it was a turn off for me to see basic exposed Clapton coils at the inside but it looks smaller than the Splinters, and like I said, can’t argue with overwhelming good feedback from users.
  • twhc291

I own the original body designed Imp. It has the same heater just different body.

7jkvf1t07f8p04f9.jpg

I also have the MistVape Touch.
  • Hippie
    I have an original beta here and a new body en route in the post.
    It's very good - much tastier than my Splinters
    Super efficient battery life with the wooden deck and body insulating the heat, which means it pairs well with single battery mods for a stealthy portable setup.
    Looking forward to trying the new body and larger surface area over the coils to put the material on for a quicker extraction.
  • bum karacho
    and they send to eu. rbt do not send......
  • Summer
    and they send to eu. rbt do not sendbum karacho

You can get RBT products at Vapefiend.
  • Other Side
    I have one of these. Nice little microdose atty from my use thus far. I have not dialed it in for big rips yet but I know it's possible. I am working with Dave on pricing (both final retail and wholesale). This is his first offering that allows for real production capability but the cost still needs to be worked out.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment