• Trix
    I had several of these Friday night. Didn’t really taste like the green but my wife said when I would burp it did smell like it. Overall pretty good.
    cpai2yyu5wjcmfzw.jpeg
  • vaporenter
    Its beer that has a weed flavor? That's it?
  • LabPong
    All that in a freakin 6% kraft beer.....haaaaa FAIL

I will take a Dragons Milk or EKU 28 for $1000 Alex!
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Sweetwater 420 is so tasty. We used to keep a keg in the kitchen of the studio I interned at in GA back in 2000. Once every week or two I'd get sent to the brewery to pick it up. It was great they would have you sit in the waiting area where there was one of every flavor on tap. You could sit and sample while you waited for them to get your order together. The first time I got sent was a week b4 my 21st bday. So I found it that much cooler drinking while waiting. Lol. All that to say i wish i could get some 420 in MN.
  • Vapedude
    Personally, i would shoot for beer that was fermented from scratch with it.

Not infused.

Infused, you might as well just take a dropper, and add THC Cannabis Oil(if you can get it of course) in your drink at home :rofl: :lol:

No?

Am I not saying it right?? :razz:

There is a company in Canada that I posted up last year, that will be selling the fermented THC beer product, as soon as that becomes legal as well. IMHO, this will be the way forward.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment