• Hazel
    As the title says... I did it mofos! Finallyyy :starstruck:

I tried real big girl edibles for the first time last night post streamage. You know... the kind you get in a nice package with dosage, milligrams, and ingredients listed all up on them the real deal way. NOT the kind you make in your grandmas basement :lol: :ok:

Had the sour gummy bears to give you visual. Taste wise... they were aight...

So let’s do a little pollage... :cool:
    1. How many mg do you think I consumed? (24 votes)
        10mg
        29%
        30mg
        33%
        60mg
        25%
        100mg
        8%
        300mg
          4%
  • deep_meditation
    I voted 30mg.

I love edibles.

My dispensary sells 1/4 sticks/pucks of butter. I bought the sweet brown sugar $ cinnamon butter for the first time the other day. I made rice crispy treats and it worked out pretty well. Each puck of butter contains about 450mg.

Next up I’m going to buy some oil and a package of Wilton Gummy Mix.
  • Señor Negro
    You forgot to mention the most important part!! How did that go?? Was that a nice trip? Or you got anxious any way?
    Tell us how was your experience! :gasp:
  • SirSixPence
    100 mg isn't enough for me, Based on visual guesstimate i dose about 300mg.
  • Hazel
    that’s part 2 of this discussion LOL :wink: First I need to know what general pop thinks I took and see if Bud chimes in. Lol

He snored loud last night. :lol:
  • Baron23
    I'm hoping you only did 10 mg for a first dose.

It may be boring, but slow increases of dose until you find your level is IMO absolutely KEY with edibles.

Doing too much edibles can really, really, really make for an awful 6-8 hours
  • EconMan

I think you got tired of folks implying your little pony can't run with us adult horses and you said "fuck it"..... Econman's half-gram dab wasn't there for you to say FI with, so you downed the package. :cool: :party: :100:

Unless your control issues kicked in. If so, then I change my vote, conditionally, to 10mg :nerd:
  • Señor Negro
    It may be boring, but slow increases of dose until you find your level is IMO absolutely KEY with edibles.Baron23

Yeah that's why I voted 10mg only, knowing that is usually worried about edibles dosage.

Now, how many votes do you need to go to part 2? That's the most interesting one I can't wait for it! :gasp:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment