• rft360
    i got my notice today you should get a notification when they ship it to you

I can't wait to try mine out and post some videos here how it works!
  • rft360
    qgbj7767tj5avys0.jpg
    1zqsidg3aud4eqv3.jpg
    zi2pqxgwppnrtjmg.jpg

got my mighty plus today and wow its way different than i expected it doesn't feel the same and its way faster at responding and cooking up than the other one.
    EDIT:
    complaints so far is the charger is picky and needs to be 40w and the Nintendo switch charger doesn't work with it. when you plug it to your pc make sure its in a usb 2.0 slot or else it goes into slow charging mode. the entire cooling unit is the same only the drawing stem has a slight wideness to it. the pick tool is different material but the same shape. the buttons feel more tougher than the other mighty. currently charging for my first use.
  • rft360
    so even if you have it in 2.0 mode i guess you need to have it charging with the usb power adapter so kinda a bummer it charges but it says slow on it
  • rft360
    another slight annoyance no grinder nor bowl loader or even a power brick for my usb cable so kinda lame there.
  • VLFZakk
    What's the box look like?
  • To the Cloud
    Just charged the Mighty+ from dead, It took 2 hours , was only half charged after one hour
  • rft360
    if you have a android fast charger you can use that! it takes me 40 minutes to charge all bars with my google pixel charger you can get one on amazon pretty cheap. it has to be usb c to usb c
  • To the Cloud
    will the apple one work the same ? I actually used the Puffco Peak Pro Charger when testing and it took two hours.
  • rft360
    no you need a usb type c charger i thinks its 45w compared to 8w is what you are getting with normal usb cable
  • To the Cloud
    Thanks man, will check that out. I honestly have just been using my busted ass Mighty still :)
  • Dankonkee21
    Love my Mighty+. With the aftermarket supercharger it charges SO fast and has passthrough capability. Awesome all the way around.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet